Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years Eve Celebration! 2008 was challenging for my family this year, but we got through it!

Our first challenge of 2009 is Brodie's CT scan on the 5th to see how big or how much the Cholesteatoma has spread in Brodie's ears. I feel at peace that it is small and we will be able to take care of it in one surgery. I have been doing a lot of praying for him. I feel at peace that this will be our biggest challenge of the year and we will get it over with quickly! Thank you for all of your prayers! I do believe that the power of prayer can create miracles!

The best part of 2008 was finding a church family. The kids and I have been regularly attending Bluegrass Baptist Church in Hendersonville. It is truly a come as you are place of worship willing to take on any problem you may be facing. I am so thankful that my children have had a comfortable introduction to Jesus. Brodie especially really embraces it and loves learning more about Jesus! I am proud of myself for not caring what people think if my husband doesn't come with me! That had always been my reasoning for not taking the children in the past. My best friend, Nicole and her girls have been attending with us, and it is a site to see! The two mama ducks and the five ducklings that line up behind us to go learn about Jesus! I want to thank my friend Natalie for inviting us to BBC!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year!

No comments: