Monday, December 8, 2008

Please Pray for Brodie

Brodie has been having some behavior issues at school. We finally narrowed it down to a hearing issue and saw Dr Lee today. Well, Brodie has no eardrums, he has had so much damage that his eardrums are completely deflated and may not be repairable. He has at least a 50% hearing loss as of today. He has a CT scan scheduled for early January to learn more about the problem. We need to pray that there is no damage to his mastoid and that there are no bone fragments floating around in there. Please keep Brodie in your prayers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for Brodie!!!

Donna

Beckie said...

Thanks Donna! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season! We should get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you, Brodie and your family. Let me know if you need anything! love you lots! -b

Brea said...

Crap-I hate to hear that! Please keep me posted on what the doc has to say in Jan!