Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update...

I am feeling better...I was really down and headed into a depression rather quickly. Thanks to those who reached out...it really does help! I hope that anyone else that feels the blues will reach out to me or someone! Sometimes that is all it takes is a pep talk from a friend to help pull you out.

I don't get depressed too often, but I do on occasion. I think it surprises people sometimes that I get that way. I do, and I am not ashamed of it. I have had some very dark times in my life. Dark times that I hope I will never revisit.

Luckily, I can recognize when I am headed in that direction and I not afraid to reach out.

Thank you for being my friend! love, beckie

1 comment:

Brea said...

Hey, where were you last night? I thought we had a date :)

Seriously, we need to get together this week. Let me know what your schedule looks like. Miss you!